6.12.2016

# 024

ohmygod, i have not written here for sooo long. i am so sorry! i didn't even realize it until i was sitting on my computer and just going "i wonder if i wrote about this, i wonder if i wrote about that" and came to check.. and realized that i have not written about ANYTHING.

you guys didn't even know i moved! and that happened before the last post of last year.. i'm a bad blogger, bad bad blogger. so yeah, i moved last year, so i've lived in my new apartment for.. a bit over 1,5 years now.. it's nice and big but my neighbors have slowly driven me insane since i am not one to enjoy listening to heavy bassed(?) music at 4 am.. or smelling weed all the time because it comes through the airvents.

what else.. oh, i started coloring my hair after the last post. first i went lighter but it was more yellow then blonde no matter what i did and my hair was in such a bad condition. soo then i went dark, almost black and kept that up for a few months. and then on march i thought "i cannot keep spending this much money on my hair every two months, it's insane!" so i bleached my hair to a lovely dark orange shade(it actually looked kinda nice in pictures that i took in the dark) and then put 5.0 on that and was at my natural color and started to grow it out. now i've got ends that are just a bit lighter than my roots but i don't even care 'cause it looks nice. i'm babbling, sorry.

i also got an expansion pack for sims, the get to work thing. it's a bit awesome, but also a bit annoying. like i can't own a store and make money on it without having to be there. but i really like the doctor-career. though everyone just keeps walking through walls and the only actual doctor in there keeps freaking out at eeverything, it's so funny.

also, an update to my phone situation.. i had galaxy note 2, it broke so on easter 2015 i went out and bought galaxy S3... and that broke spring of 2016.. bought myself another iphone 4s.. AND THAT BROKE LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO. so now i'm phoneless. which sucks a little, but with no social life on my phone it doesn't really affect me all that much but still a bit of a problem.

i'm going to stop writing now, even thought there is a lot more to say, because i feel like this is going to take an hour to read as it is.. thank you so much for reading, leave a comment and.. yeah. i hope you have a lovely rest of the year!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommentit tarkistetaan ennen julkaisua!
Comments are checked before publishing!