3.4.2015

# 023

hi guys, i'm back! i am so incredibly sorry for not posting last month. there is really no excuse for it, i just had a terrible writer's block, could not think of anything to write about. that happens but for now, i sorta have something to talk about..

so, i've felt for a while now, that i've been in a some sort of a rut and have been feeling really cluttered, especially lately. right now, as i'm typing this, i can see in my peripheral vision two boxes of clothing... with atleast one box worth of clothing just piled on top of them.. which kindof inspired me a little.

this month, which will extend to may, i am going to, more or less, declutter my life. that will include my overly full closet(i'm sorry pants that once looked awesome but i am never going to wear you again!) and my computer, phone and tablet.. now, we ALL know how cluttered our computers and phones  and everything can become, we have millions of selfie's of ourselves, and we never take the time to delete photos we hate and will never publish, those pictures where you have no idea when, where or of what they were taken and it all just piles up and takes up room on our technology.

so, the first part is to try on .. pretty much everything i own and then compile it to the closet(what is not leaving my possession), into a box(things that go into storage[ie. winter clothing]) and the stuff i will get rid of. i am not sure what to do to the things yet. probably sell the ones that are in good condition.. maybe take some to UFF. to those of you who don't know, UFF is a thing where you can donate clothing that is clean, whole and in good shape and they make sure the clothing goes to people who need it. i don't know what is the US version if it, so i don't know what to compare it to.

the second part, which will be happening whenever i'm online, is to go trough every folder and every file on my computers, phone and tablet and get rid of anything that is junk, embarrasing or makes me say "wtf is happening here". and, even though that may seem easier, it really isn't. not when there is 15,2 Gt of pictures. and that is pictures alone. there are other files as well, but those will be a whole lot easier to clear when i'm done with the pictures.

i am also going to do something about.. well, to quote veronica mars, 'my stupid ass face.' except i mean my whole being. i really want to spice up my hair someway, i've been growing it out for about 8 months now(wow that's a while since my last haircut) and the color is my natural one, no coloring, nothing. just the same cut and color for 8 months.. the people who've known me for years can tell you, that is a long time for me to not do anything with my hair.

so, now that you know the game plan, let me know if you guys have any tips on what to do, how to do it or anything else. i would also love if you would link in the comment box some of your favourite hair/makeup pictures.

inspire me my lovelies.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommentit tarkistetaan ennen julkaisua!
Comments are checked before publishing!