25.1.2015

# 022

i was originally supposed to write about something else but after some stuff went down, i kindof lost my inspiration..

so, as i have mentioned before (i think), i like playing the sims. i have since the very beginning, when the first came out. and then the second came out and i bought that and then the third. but i considered the fourth to be too expensive and was happy with the fourth.. but alas, someone who knows my love for the game went and bought it for me! and not just any sims 4, they bought me the collector's edition box that came with the usb-plumbot! it is awesome. it actually changes color based on how my sim-character is feeling at the time. i haven't stopped playing since last night. but i kindof have some issues with it, i don't know why but i can't make people move away from each other.. so now i have a couple of adults living together and it's so annoying... i'll figure it out.. someday.

yesterday i had a friend over and we wen't to the store and bought like a ton of movies, they were 5 movies for 10€ so it was cheap as hell. and there were a lot of my favourites and some that i collect and then just awesome movies that i wanted on dvd but hadn't found the energy to go buy them so that was great. i can get my nerd on with some avengers now too.

also, i don't know if you noticed but i made a twitter account for my blog where i try and tweet some small stuff when stuff's going on that may never come up in the blog. i was asked to make and instagram account but i don't think i'll be doing that one since i have an instagram and i barely use it as it is because my phone is a crappy one and so ready to die on me already. i'll upgrade to a better one when i find one that fits my needs. pretty sure i'm going to stay in the android -family though, i kinda love it now. for those of you who don't know, i used to have an iPhone 4S and now i carry around Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

well, that's about it for now.. 2 questions though... first, what kindof movies do you like? and second... what phone would you recommend for me?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommentit tarkistetaan ennen julkaisua!
Comments are checked before publishing!