5.1.2015

# 021

january. 2015. last here has finally passed.

i just finished reviewing my blogposts from the first one to up until now. and i realized, to my horror, that i left some preetty important stuff out. so, let's see what i've got for you.

first of all... the bangs i talked about like.. a year ago.. a bit over a year ago. yeah.. bangs no more. i grew them out. i also cut my hair short last july. like bob lenght. not pixie. oh and i also got a new piercing. i was going to write about my experience here but the pain of healing was kindof distracting and i may have forgotten to actually write stuff down about it. but, then again.. you can read about that stuff from anywhere, why read about it in here?

my year was interesting. there was a lot of drama and stuff in the beginning of the year.. and then i just cut myself off from it. i think it was like.. june-july, when i had just had it. but the really big difference was after i graduated. i quit smoking, yay me, and then.. i just stopped running around. i haven't been spending all my hours at a coffee shop or a bar or a club. i've just been home. i've gone out like once a month and that has felt like a bit too much at times.

i used to hate staying at home.. now i kinda hate going out. getting all dressed up and everything.. maybe i'm growing up. changing. which according to some people, is not possible. they say people can't change.. but if that's true.. why aren't i the same? there's no drama, no messes, no partying. i'm home, i clean, i read, i cook.. i work out.. those are changes in my life. in me. in the way i think. strange, isn't it.

before, i didn't have that much to say. not to this blog anyway, not to anyone who reads this. but then, i got a comment from a reader. my first comment. and suddenly, i have a lot to say. it's weird how motivating an actual reader can be. but it leaves me with questions too. what should i write about? what do you want to read about? at some point, it would be interesting to make a questions blog, but so far, i don't see that as a possibility. maybe at a point where it's more... public in a way.

i'm going to finish now, and hope that i hear from you. leave a comment, what would you like me to write about?

3 kommenttia:

  1. Hi, it's me again, the one who wrote the first comments :)
    So nice to find a new post so soon! I'm so glad to hear that you found it motivating to read a comment. And I hope more people will find this blog, because as I said, I really, really like it, and I don't understand why more people have not found it and left you a comment.
    As for what I would like you to write about, I personally feel it's always best if you write about stuff that you yourself feel a need to write about. I think your personal need and drive to do something makes it interesting. So far I've found your blog very interesting and entertaining, so I hope you'll continue to write about anything you want to and stick to being yourself.
    And by the way, yes people can change, at least that's what I firmly believe too. Maybe the basic personality of a person can not, but there's so much that we too often claim to be part of someone's "personality", and refuse to see the potential for change. But I find the idea of not changing really absurd. Growing up is changing, isn't it, and I don't think it's limited to the period of time prior to "becoming an adult" (whatever that means) but continues even after that, so I reckon we do change all the time, more or less.
    Have a nice week!
    Anna

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Well, your comments and the fact that you read my blog really inspires me to write more. I actually have a couple of ideas already, now I just need to find the right words :D

      I never thought about how much we actually use that personality thing until you pointed it out. But that is totally true. I kinda think that people use it as a cop-out when they don't want to admit that a person might be worth redeeming.. You have given me a lot to think about. And that is always a good thing.

      Thank you Anna, and have a wonderful week yourself! :)

      Poista
  2. Great blog! Though no new posts since January 5th... This blog is about nerding, relationships and love so there's a few topics that people can aaaaalways write about for like 500 pages. Tell about your taste in people as in people people not dating people. How do you nerd? And is there a special someone in your life? Those are the most beautiful blog posts that smart girl can write about

    VastaaPoista

Kommentit tarkistetaan ennen julkaisua!
Comments are checked before publishing!